Criminal Justice Administration
Faculty and StaffKenneth Christopher, D.P.A., C.P.P
- Former Chief of Seaport Security Enforcement and Facility Security Officer for the Port of Miami, the largest passenger cruise port in the world.
- Twenty-six years in law enforcement, most recently as a Captain with the Miami-Dade Police Department, in Miami, Florida.
- Graduate of the Administrative Officers Management Program for police leaders at North Carolina State University.
- Graduate of the Executive Contemporary Education for Leadership Program at the University of Miami.
- Trainer, teacher, and curriculum developer for security, police, social science, management, and criminal justice programs.
- Regular speaker and participant at conferences and training initiatives in transportation, maritime, and port security.
Greg Plumb, J.D.Professor of Criminal Justice Administration & Chair of Criminal Justice Administration
- Former Platte County Missouri Prosecuting Attorney.
- Retired attorney, after twenty-four years.
- Extensive experience in state and local court systems, including creating a city police department and its operational manual.
- Governor's Award for Excellence in Teaching.
- Former Interim Vice President for Academic Affairs at Park University. Active trainer and consultant in leadership development and team building for all types of organizations.
- Numerous local and regional leadership positions in a variety of volunteer organizations, including committees for Synergy Services, Inc., and the Board of Directors for Northland Alternative Services Programs, Inc.
John Hamilton, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Criminal Justice Administration
- Retired at the rank of Major from the Kansas City, Missouri Police Department after 26 ½ years of service.
- Extensive experience in Community Policing and Problem Solving.
- Attended the Senior Management Institute for Police at Boston University.
- Member of the Board of Directors for Synergy Services, Inc.
Cindy M. Anderson, M.S.
Instructor of Criminal Justice
- Prior experience as Drug Treatment Specialist, U.S. Penitentiary - Leavenworth, KS., halfway houses, oversight Bureau of Prisons Designation Process, and Case Management of incarcerated individuals.
- Stephen Donnelly
Bill Hudson, M.S.
Adjunct Professor of Criminal Justice / Law Enforcement
- Chief of Police for the City of Parkville.
- Former Major with the Kansas City Police Department.
- Alumni of the Southern Police Institute and the F.B.I. National Academy.
Michael Eskey, Ph.D
Associate Professor of Criminal Justice & Program Coordinator
- College teaching experience at the graduate and undergraduate level (online and classroom) since 2000.
- Retired at the rank of Colonel from the U.S. Army National Guard after 31 years of service (20 years on active duty).
- Extensive experience in programming, planning and research at all levels of the military from company through Joint Chiefs of Staff.
- Graduate of the Army War College.
- Experience in probation and corrections.
- Member & associate editor for a number of criminal justice organization & journals.
Doug Scheffner, M.P.A.
Adjunct Professor of Criminal Justice
- Captain for the Gladstone Police Department.
- Division Chief for the Gladstone Fire Department.
- Graduate of the FBI National Academy.
- Member of National Fire Academy Executive Fire Officer Program.
- Twenty nine (29) years experience in all areas of municipal public safety.
Tamera Jenkins, M.A.